Friday, December 14, 2007

Counting Down the Days




Well this is the first time starting this and I've learned about this through Josh and Heidi. They are just amazing people and I hope they know how much i really do love them. All three of us are counting down the days to our son Caden Daniel to be born. He is due is 7 days and boy i wish he would choose to come now because we are all ready. Josh and Heidi are going to be great parents to him and i know that because they are so caring and sweet. I met Josh and Heidi through LDS servies and thats the adoption agency I've gone through. I've chosen adoption for Caden because this is what is best for him in his life right now and i want him to have all the blessings i was able to have. It takes a person who cares about someone so much to do something that is best for them and not to be selfish. I know my feelings about this has been up and down throughout the whole process but that is normal. I dont think i would be a normal person if it was hard for me at all. There will be emotions and i know especially after I've carried him for these nine months and felt his little(not so little though) kicks and his tossing and turning. It is just a cool feeling to feel this little child inside of you moving but as these months have come to and end I'm kinda ready for him to come out because it just gets so uncomfortable. I know this little boy will be loved throughout his life and not just loved by a few i know by many. He is going to have someone that is always thinking about him and wants best for him in his life. I know Caden is a blessing that will bless josh and heidi's life in so many ways. I want them to know that it just seems like this whole year that i have been through with Demetrious that it seems like i have gone through it for them. I feel like this baby was meant for them and i know they will have so many good times with him. All i can say is these last few days is a killer because Caden is just sitting in there just relaxing and is saying he is coming when he wants to but everyone in the world is saying its alright to come NOW. I cant wait to see him and to give him a hug and kiss and to let him know how much i love him no matter what goes on in his life later on. I know he will go through struggles but just hope for the best for him and hope he doesnt have to go through what ive been through in my life. I wish the best for him and hope he always knows how much i love him.



1 comment:

Josh and Heidi said...

You are amazing! Thanks for your wonderful and kind words. We feel blessed to be a part of your life!